No products in the cart.
Seat 2 Go by Drive size 2
Small, 8″W x 9″D x 12″H
Medium, 12″W X 12″D X 14″H
- 95 degree seat to back angle
- Double strap trunk support and a positioning belt
- Two sets of straps secure Seat2Go to any chair
- Seat straps can be stored under the seat behind the clear flap and the back straps in the back pocket
- When not in use, the seat straps can be stored under the seat behind the clear flap and the back straps in the back pocket
- Can be used as an insert for a single or double stroller
- Weighs only 5 lbs
|Particulars||CRS 2000||CRS 3000|
|Height of Back||12″||14″|
The Early Access to Technology (E.A.T.) Loan program provides assistive technology devices to a child with disabilities on a loan until their 3 rd birthday. Only 1 device of each type (adaptive seating, stander, gait trainer,
etc.) can be used at a time from this inventory. The request for the device must be made with a member of the child’s IFSP team and a loan agreement must be signed.
Upon the child’s 3 rd birthday, the E.A.T. equipment will be returned by the family to C.A.T.S. The family will be contacted a month before this date to arrange for drop-off time and location. If the child continues to have a need for the type of equipment past the child’s 3 rd birthday, the family and IFSP team is encouraged to pursue purchase through insurance and/or search C.A.T.S. website for current, available general inventory.
There is no transfer of these items between C.A.T.S. locations. Devices in this inventory are only available in cities of Roanoke City, Roanoke County, Salem, Botetourt County, Craig County, Floyd County, and Franklin County.
Funding for this program is provided by the Roanoke Women’s Foundation.